Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What was it I said about early mornings with sick kiddos?

One of our daughters was up at 5 am coughing up a fit. I brought her downstairs, got her all settled with an Albuterol treatment, and made some candy cane tea. My sister in law gave me a box of this tea from Celestial Seasonings which they only make during Christmas time. I love peppermint tea, but this also has some nice vanilla in it. Very nice and all the girls loved it. No more, though. I'll have to stock up next Christmas now that I know.



Headed to the doctor with daughter #3, and #4 thinking that dd#4 was worse, but lo and behold, dd#3 has bronchitis. Well, that was a shocker. Here I was thinking that her bout with this virus was on the tail end, but was lingering around just a bit too long.



This all started about 2 1/2 weeks ago when my little fella got bronchiolitis from RSV. Thankfully we were able to avoid the hospital with treatments at home. I'm a natural kinda mama when it comes to medicines and treatments and baby products and stuff, but sometimes medicine is just the only thing that will work.



Well, everyone has gotten some version of this nasty virus, all except dd#1. All in good time, I suppose.



Off to knit and listen to Kelley's weekly podcast in their Knitting Community section: http://www.knitpicks.com/
May the Lord richly bless your day.
Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers