Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One of my first loves...

Victorian Girl Putting on Eye Makeup
Victorian Girl Putting on Eye Makeup

I have decided to return to doing bridal and special occasion makeup. I received my cosmetology license about fifteen years ago and had worked for years in salons doing hair and makeup. But since having children and choosing to stay home, I have left salon work and only did brides and prom makeup when requested. Well, I have been pondering and pondering for the last two years about having a home based business but I just couldn't figure out selling what. I wondered recently why I was trying to reinvent the wheel. Makeup was always my first love of occupations, prior to being a mama of course! So, I'm going to establish an LLC under the name of Makeup Design by Lisa and possibly sell whatever line I decide to go with. I'm leaning towards a mineral line, and today I ordered a starter kit from Bare Minerals. I'm very excited to try it as I am sure I am going to love it. I have been using a hodgepodge of makeup with some of it being mineral makeup. This is something that I love, that I am good at, and can bring in a little extra money. So I'm excited about this opportunity and giddy about trying out my new makeup when it comes in. I'll keep you posted about how I like it.

May the Lord richly bless your day,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers